We want to make it as easy as possible to report accessibility issues to our volunteers. If you have a twitter account, all you need to do is send a tweet with some particular pieces of information and the issue will be logged in our system for volunteers to investigate.
What to do:
- Create a new tweet
- Include the hashtag #fixtheweb
- Include the hashtag #fail
- Include the URL of the website with the accessibility issue. Twitter will automatically shorten the link to a maximum of 13 characters.
- Use the remaining characters to tell us briefly what the problem was, eg. "can't use audio captcha" or "colours used make reading text difficult".
What happens next:
- A report will be created in the Fix the Web system
- We will tweet you to let you know the issue will be investigated We will tweet you when the issue is resolved.